Two boxes of Valor - Bonus big hit!

Sent for two boxes of 2014 Topps Valor football this past week. Got 'em in two days from Steel City. (PA to MD). These are really nice looking even though almost all the hits are Rookie Premiere jerseys, etc. Most are tradeable for similar Redskins or Priest Holmes that I don't have. Or maybe Brandin Cooks.... Anyway, here are the combined hits...

ClowneyManzCareyHerronARobx2.jpg Robinsons are SOLD

Got the flagship guys on the jumbo swatches for sure. Auto relics are really nice looking. Second box was basically Allen Robinson hot box with both his auto and auto relic. Herron was a little disappointing since he hasn't really played much. Wish these guys would put a litte more effort into signing besides first letters. I know they do a ton at a time, but still...

Here are the other two patch relics...

McCarronDeAThomas.jpg

Now normally, that would be it. Not bad for what these are. But towards the end of the first box, I got this :

BoydOneofOne.jpg

BOOM True 1 of 1. Never pulled one before. Looks like the top end of the '3'. Any Clemson or Boyd supercollectors?
    Last edited by LoQtus; 11-15-2014 at 03:21 PM. Reason: sold cards

First "Heart" I've seen posted here, nice looking card and nice break also! Congrats!

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

PM me a price on both of the Allen Robinson, I have paypal ready for them

lol looks like i'm not the only guy who has boyd following him around!! i have been lucky enough to pull two low numbered autos of him as well as a finest cut case hit! and i don't bust that much! derp, nice hits though. i am interested in your rpas if they are for trade.

Sweet to hit a 1 of 1 too bad you can't choose the player you get. Nice break as the patch auto's look really sharp.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
    PM me a price on both of the Allen Robinson, I have paypal ready for them
    Will check current ebay averages and let you know. COMC and SportLots would say $20 for the pair, but ebay may lower that.

Quote Originally Posted by chakhae1 View Post
    lol looks like i'm not the only guy who has boyd following him around!! i have been lucky enough to pull two low numbered autos of him as well as a finest cut case hit! and i don't bust that much! derp, nice hits though. i am interested in your rpas if they are for trade.
    Carey is def for trade. EliteCo has dibs on ARob since he posted first.