Long time no show or tell! PC Whale Speared!

Haven't posted a SnT thread in a while. And with a little bit of a break after exams I decided to scan of my recent pickups:

Trade with canucksfan007:

Trade with stamkosfan:

And some misc. cards:

And finally a white whale of mine that I was finally able to obtain at a price I was comfortable paying:

All cards not Toews are FT/FS. Thanks for the look!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Nice stuff!

Save me the Marty, im sure we can work something out next weekend at the show!
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

I don't collect RC cards and I don't collect the newer players, but every time I see one of those Draft Board cards, doesn't matter who the player is really, my eyes bug out just a little cuz they're sooooooo cool. Congrats to you, that must have been at least a little uncomfortable heh.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

Great show and tell. The SP Authentic Limited Patch Auto for Toews if really nice.
    Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's

Bucket: Hidden Content
    "ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"