Expo Haul - Part Deux - Personal Stuff

I had a wonderful day yesterday. It's always good to meet up with some old and new friends.

My day started with a massive 8-550ct box submission to COMC for the DBA port! There are many people that I need to thank for this!! Its time to start building the boxes again for the Spring (or Nationals).

Ok, now for the haul!

Some Perreaults (Enshirements was from a trade with gomaz, NT Patch is #/11 *thanks ssinger*, thanks to doubleAinHD for the Brilliance Auto, and the Hasek is just wicked cool)

Some Former/Current Sabre Autos for a small PC I'm starting. (Found the Robert for $5 in a binder!)

The JT was from a Group Break
    Risto is claimed
    Roy is a trader for Olivia (We have to stop pulling PC for hossa18sens! )

The rest are 12-13 Classics.

Thanks to ravens_creed, 30ranfordfan, flemingc04, ravman and 72hockeyman for the bulk of these!

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. SCC Cyber Week 2017
    Great looking Haul Scott. It would have been nice to meet up with you but I was only able to make it down Friday night after work.
    Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's

Bucket: Hidden Content
    "ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

You worked hard for that Classics stuff for your set. A serious dent, and a few brutally tough SPs to boot!
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

Is it weird that my favorite card in the group is a Hasek? That one looks great!

And happy to help on your set! Another good deal done. Always enjoy meeting up with you!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

You do have a strange ability to pull PC for me lol

Good seeing you guys again. Congrats on all the PC additions
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Lots of great pickups Scott! Congrats on adding all of those Classic Signatures autos. Can't say I've seen the Trottier before, but I assume it's an SP? Love the Hasek Signature Renditions as well. What a great looking set that is. Great seeing you again, and Steph loves the Bulls cards you brought for her.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.