Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Steve van buren 2007 national treasures cut auto 27/32 ft/fs

    I have a 2007 playoff national treasures Steve Van Buren cut auto ft/fs. Looking for Eagles,Flyers and Phillies autos or other deceased cut autos from football,baseball,or hockey.LMK if intrested thanks.
    Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2
    Not sure I have any of your needs but lmk if I have something for this. Could use it for my PC.

    Only buying 49ers wants for now on.
    If you don't respond to me then don't expect a response the next time!
    Not done with the hobby, but very picky at what I pick up.

  4. #3
    Any specific players? Take a look in my bucket. I can use it for my HOF PC.

    Quote Originally Posted by shcards View Post
    I have a 2007 playoff national treasures Steve Van Buren cut auto ft/fs. Looking for Eagles,Flyers and Phillies autos or other deceased cut autos from football,baseball,or hockey.LMK if intrested thanks.
    Steve

  5. #4
    sorry didn't see anything i could use thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by babyhuey-76 View Post
    Not sure I have any of your needs but lmk if I have something for this. Could use it for my PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    Any specific players? Take a look in my bucket. I can use it for my HOF PC.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Please cmb and lmk thanks!
    Hidden Content

    I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

  7. #6
    Sorry nothing there i can use. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    Please cmb and lmk thanks!
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

  8. #7

  9. #8
    sorry really didn't see anything i could use thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by xdvop86 View Post
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

  10. #9

  11. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on