First S&T, With a special piece of paper.

Well, I guess it's time for a small S&T of my own. Some of these cards have a COMC signature on them, because I send most of my cards to COMC before having them sent over the atlantic. Here's a few of my Iginla PC:

And my newly started Andersen PC:

And here's a beauty that I received a year ago. I always try to keep stuff like this quiet, but I did something nice for someone on the forums, and wanted to share the letter I got in return. I've since taken the time to frame it, and it's the most prized possession in my card collection. =)

I'm really fond of it, and I've been thinking about doing a collection for a year where I start with only a few cards, and build up a large collection of cards by trading with people, slowly increasing the value of it, until I auction it all off as a lot a year later and donate the money to a charity.

It's something to think about at least, but I haven't made up my mind quite yet about it.

That's just fantastic, Martin! SCF has some of the best people you could possibly sort-of meet, I've been blessed with more than a few surprise gifts in my time here. Good on yas, whatever Nebula said goes double for me :D

AND there's a few less Jarome Iginla cards floating around in North America so thanks for that too ahahahaa!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

What a dapper-looking fellow. He talks a lot for a cat eh? :)

Great PC Martin!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content