Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Looking to Buy/Sell/Trade

     
  1. #1

    Looking to Buy/Sell/Trade

    PM Me or Post here.


    Here is my site everything is fs/ft

    www.freewebs.com/nmuyeb

    I will also buy Michael Clayton/Alex Smith (te)/Jerome Mathis/Reggie Brown AUTOS ONLY.

    Thanks

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    2005 Bowman's Best 163 Alex Smith TE AU BV $12.00

    lmk if you need it

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by arkaneinc
    2005 Bowman's Best 163 Alex Smith TE AU BV $12.00

    lmk if you need it
    I already have 3 so I dont really want to buy it, but I would trade for it. LMK Thanks.

  5. #4
    Like these:

    05 Turkey Red Braylon Edwards Auto
    04 Bowman's Best Green Larry Fitzgerald Rc jsy /499
    04 UD SP Autentic DeAngelo Hall Patch/Auto /799 (1-Clr)

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Buccs Collector
    I already have 3 so I dont really want to buy it, but I would trade for it. LMK Thanks.
    no problem also have this one

    2005 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs ROAASM Alex Smith TE L BV $12.00

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitfan
    Like these:

    05 Turkey Red Braylon Edwards Auto
    04 Bowman's Best Green Larry Fitzgerald Rc jsy /499
    04 UD SP Autentic DeAngelo Hall Patch/Auto /799 (1-Clr)
    Would you trade any of your Amares?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by arkaneinc
    no problem also have this one

    2005 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs ROAASM Alex Smith TE L BV $12.00
    Also have 2 of that one :icon_redf ,check my site if you are willing to trade though

  9. #8
    Hey!!!! I have that Jerome Mathis Bowman's Best Auto Ya Was Interested in...



    Do Ya Have any Peyton or Eli Manning GU??? If Not Any Newer GU to Use as Tradebait...



    LMK






    THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!

  10. #9
    I liked these:

    05 Longevity Blue Hines Ward Jsy /146
    05 UD Portraits Signature Reggie Brown Auto 8x10

  11. #10
    Would you do the Signs of Stardom Amare which books at $30 and something $10-$20 for the Braylon which books at $40? LMK

    Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on