Thread: SCF Football Secret Santa?

SCF Football Secret Santa?

Would it be possible for someone to host one of these for football cards?

I participated in one on anther forum a while back, and saw the basketball one on here. I think I'd be a fun thing to do on here as well with football collectors.

Here are some ideas for rules:

To enter:
    100% feedback
    5 deals minimum

gifts:
    Provide host with list of players/set/types of cards youd like as a wishlist
    sv for gifts sent at/around/over $20
    must be sent at certain time with wrapped, and tracking provided to host

I don't know just an idea. Please let me know what you think and if you'd like, nominate a possible host.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Maybe SCF could just do a Secret Santa in general & the participants give their information as to what sports, teams, players, etc that they collect & are willing to give. I participated in the one on BO which is very well organized & goes smoothly every year. Would love to see it here.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

I think that sounds pretty fun and a great idea. I'd probably be in.

Yeah that's the one i participated in. Hopefully we can get one running over here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ttmtrader101 View Post
    Anyone?
    Pretty sure it's a no go on here. The cut off date should have been by the end of October anyways. Better to keep this in mind & bring it up a Lead Mod next year.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

I'll host I have ran em before on here . I'll post when I get off work.

Ricky -

If you want to head this up, please shoot me a PM and we can set up some guidelines.

Thanks!