Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeanie Buss defends Lakers star player Kobe Bryant

Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser, and I'm glad they wouldn't come to the team

Buss said during a "SportsCenter" interview Thursday

Link

SCF Rewards
    Country

Although I may be a little biased...I would have to agree.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can kind of see where the top free agents are coming from, I mean apart from maybe LeBron, anyone that goes to the Lakers is going to be option #2 at best, because until Kobe retires, he's always going to make himself option #1. It will always be his team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If a free agent is afraid to play with Kobe they are probably a loser but if they do go and play with him they WILL be a loser. The Lakers and Kobe are done. They aren't winning anything with him and the team is scaring nobody especially in the Western Conference. At this point in his career Kobe is irrelevant to the NBA championship picture and that eats away at ESPN and the like because it is over whether they want to accept it or not.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Must be confused of the moment in time. Players no longer want a challenge or to be challenged. They run to what they feel is the quickest & easiest route to a ring.

Even the best......

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think they're just trying to make something out of nothing. I'm sure that Kobe is a big boy and has plenty of more important things to worry about than players who aren't even on his team that not wanting to play with him.

Kobe's almost over the hill and I'm sure that many players that have been in the game for years too might not want to be bossed around by him on a daily basis........although it would probably do some young guys good to spend a season or two around him as a good learning experience.

But if the Lakers can't find enough players for the team, Jeanie can give me a call
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 10-26-2014 at 03:51 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lakers and 76ers are the only teams without a win. Looks like the losers are the ones with Lakers jerseys on not the free agents who stayed away from LA.