Thread: 2014 Limited Break

2014 Limited Break

This will be the only time I even touch the stuff unless it drops significantly in price. All sticker autos, poor card condition, both phenoms were redemptions...... I'd ask Panini for a refund but they don't care about customers and continue to take over the card world.

Here's what I wasted my last to game checks from officiating HS football on.

Base /399:
    Matt Schaub
    EJ Manuel x2
    Greg Jennings
    Vincent Jackson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Jeremy Maclin /49

HITS:
    Ryan Lindley Auto /35
    Aaron Donald RC Auto /99
    Allen Robinson Phenoms EXCH
    DeAnthony Thomas Phenoms EXCH
    Bradley Roby RC Auto /49
    Blake Bortles/Marquis Lee Partnerships Dual JSYs /99
    Blake Bortles Jumbo JSY Patch /99
    Wes Welker Star Factor Triple Patch 14/25

and this sweet patch "player worn" though
    Nick Foles 2/5 part of Eagle Beak

All are FS/FT

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Carlos Correa, Jose Altulve, Alex Bregman, Panini Points...
    Hidden Content

Sorry about the break, I remember when Panini first entered the card world they said their plan was to do away with redemptions, if anything they have made it worse with their reward points and numerous regular redemptions, nice keeping to your word Panini.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Limited has some nice stuff in it but I agree with you. The price for a box is a joke. It will drop like all other 2014 products have so far this year. Your right when you say Panini does not care about thierustomers.

Better than my one pack break. My two autos were of a practice squad guy for the Bengal and a guy that was cut by either two or three teams. Jersey card was a dual plain one color swatch. Waste of $135. for sure and like you, done with Limited. Sticker dump.

$135 for a box of this junk. Man, it will be 65-75 in a month

Also, I saw a break of this where a Ryan Lindley auto was pulled. A 2012 rookie practice squad player in a 2014 Panini product. That's just pathetic.