Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

14-15 Series 1 pricing. Sorry DACW I won't be shopping with you

OK, the case an box pricing are really quite good. $805 and $69.95

But step into their retail store for a few packs... FORGET IT

$3.80 plus tax is $4.13!! or for those without a calculator $99 per box.

What are single packs selling for at your LCS?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Single packs are always more expensive man.

It is to stop people from buying single packs until they hit all the big cards and then leave only 4 or 5 packs in the box. Rule of thumb with cheap packs like that is that you can save 25-30% by buying a full box.

Just the way it is, stuff gets cheaper when you buy more of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Its $3-$4 at my LCS too. Adamslogik hit the nail on the head.

*PS I have the Jets Selanne NHL INK SP Rare Auto your looking for. I sent you a PM.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably like $6 a pack here
    $13 for spx
    $15 for spa

No jokes...people still buy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably like $6 a pack here
    $13 for spx
    $15 for spa

No jokes...people still buy

Can't speak for spx as I haven't bought a pack of it in about 8 years, but $15 for spa is ridiculous, I usually grab 3-4 packs at a time, so that's a guaranteed 2-3 memorable seasons with an outside chance I'll hit a FW or a FWA, and I'm only paying 4.99 a pack. Can't imagine shelling out $15 for a single insert

My LCS sells series 1 for $3.99, atleast that's what it's been in the past.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Retail. Sell it by the pack you make more money. My LCS would sell them for $4.50 a pack. I usually buy in bulk and offer less. I would never buy loose packs from my LCS since the one guy (not the shop owner, he is old-school nice) is a total crook. I bought 8 packs of SPx one year and got all base. Not even an insert. I find that hard to believe and just don't buy packs anymore. I buy 2-3+ boxes at a time that way if I don't particularly like the product I have enough of it to sell for better results.

I often hear about the 'last packs' rule here but it's not for me and especially not at retail prices. If I can afford the box I buy the box. If I can afford the pack I buy the pack, that's where they get ya. So many people can only afford the pack.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Single packs are always more expensive man.

Buy larger quantity, or bulk amounts, and save money. That's how Sam's Club and BJ's stay in business.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I remember my buddies and I just about plotzed when 1990 Leaf baseball came out at $4 a pack.