Panini America Offers Detailed First Look at 2014 Select Football (Preview Gallery)

When Panini America's 2014 Select Football releases in early December, it won't take long at all for collectors to discern the many differences between this version and the one that released last season. For starters, there's an interactive chase element driving the Super Bowl, MVP, Offensive ROY and Defensive ROY inserts that will award collectors holding cards of each category winner with limited-edition Select Prizm sets.

In addition, company officials have injected 2014 Select Football with a total of 15 Select Prizm parallels to chase, including five that are exclusive to Hot Mini Boxes. Each master box of 2014 Limited Football (five cards per pack, five packs per mini box, two mini boxes per master box) will deliver four autograph or memorabilia cards, four Select Prizm parallels and four Rookie Cards. One-per-case Hot Mini Boxes will yield exclusive Mojo Prizm Rookie Cards and two Rookie Mojo Prizm Autographs.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ry/#more-93029
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Fifteen different types of parallels? Absolutely ridiculous.

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

another sticker dump that will fall 50% from MSRP in 2 months. Pass for sure.