Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Post Tom Brady and Drew Brees are popular with the female fans

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tes-state.html



    Dick's Sporting Goods has created a map to show the top selling NFL jersey among female fans in every state
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  2. #2
    A) How do they know if it is a male or female buying the jersey?

    B) Can this map really be trusted? My wife has bought me several jerseys for Christmas, birthdays, etc. but that doesn't make her a fan of those players.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    B) Can this map really be trusted? My wife has bought me several jerseys for Christmas, birthdays, etc. but that doesn't make her a fan of those players.
    I highly doubt Dick's Sporting Goods would put their reputation on the line by falsifying a jersey sales map....
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I highly doubt Dick's Sporting Goods would put their reputation on the line by falsifying a jersey sales map....
    My point was that unless they are specifically tracking what gender is buying jerseys that it is impossible to say which player is most popular based on jersey sales.

  5. #5
    My assumption is that it is based on the number of girl's jerseys sold in each state respectively.

    That said, anyone who didn't think Romo was highest in Alaska and Brady in Wyoming is obviously not paying attention.


    Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    My assumption is that it is based on the number of girl's jerseys sold in each state respectively.

    That said, anyone who didn't think Romo was highest in Alaska and Brady in Wyoming is obviously not paying attention.
    Yup. I looked again. It's based on female jerseys sold. I find it odd that Heath Miller is the top seller in North Dakota.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •