Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ObamaCare architect says lack of transparency helped law pass, cites 'stupidity......

ObamaCare architect says lack of transparency helped law pass, cites 'stupidity of the American voter'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...dity-american/

Way to go Liberals.

How does it take 12.5 months for this video to surface? Did the Supreme Court get a copy of the video?

Quote Originally Posted by 37jetson View Post
    How does it take 12.5 months for this video to surface? Did the Supreme Court get a copy of the video?
    I can answer this one. As long as Democrats had a chance of remaining in power, whoever had this video was afraid to expose it. As soon as Republicans won the mid-term elections whoever had it realized they had less to fear from the Gestapo-like regime and let it out. No doubt, if whoever had this released a year ago they would have faced a litany of personal attacks and criminal investigations as a result with the sole purpose of distracting from the fact that this law was written to be impossible to decipher and to treat average Americans as stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    I can answer this one. As long as Democrats had a chance of remaining in power, whoever had this video was afraid to expose it. As soon as Republicans won the mid-term elections whoever had it realized they had less to fear from the Gestapo-like regime and let it out. No doubt, if whoever had this released a year ago they would have faced a litany of personal attacks and criminal investigations as a result with the sole purpose of distracting from the fact that this law was written to be impossible to decipher and to treat average Americans as stupid.
    Sad, but true.

It looks like the naysayers were pretty spot on with their assessment of Obamacare.

Quote Originally Posted by 37jetson View Post
    It looks like the naysayers were pretty spot on with their assessment of Obamacare.
    That's me. From Day 1 I said it was nothing more than an expansion of welfare and would turn out to be an exploitation of the American working class to benefit the non-working class. So far I am par for the course.

That's me. From Day 1 I said it was nothing more than an expansion of welfare and would turn out to be an exploitation of the American working class to benefit the non-working class. So far I am par for the course.
    As did I, and I will add I still believe it is there to destroy the insurance industry and usher in true gov't healthcare. Looks like this bill was exactly what we claimed it was.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    As did I, and I will add I still believe it is there to destroy the insurance industry and usher in true gov't healthcare. Looks like this bill was exactly what we claimed it was.
    But we were just being a bunch of racist that didn't care for our fellow man...

But we were just being a bunch of racist that didn't care for our fellow man...
    We won't here from Alex on this one either.

now there is a second video out.

when people are within their ingroups they feel comfortable and speak how they feel.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Obama's agenda is wealth redistribution, Obamacare is just one of the bigger examples of it. I personally believe that no one in Obama's admin believed he would be re-elected in 2012 that is why it was ram-rodded down our throats in his first term. If they had known he would have 2 four year terms this type of controversial issue would most certainly have been a 2nd term deal with the Prez nothing to loose at that point. IMO
    Last edited by beachbum; 11-12-2014 at 04:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast