Special Thanks! ***A Must Read***

Thank you for taking the watch! To all my fellow brothers & sisters in arms, past & present! Happy Veterans Day!
    Needs:
    1) 2006 Ultra Target Exclusive Rookie Autographs #203 Reggie Bush SP (Retail)
    2) 2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 Reggie Bush JSY 1/1

Just talked to my father, a hero of mine! Chief Robert Perkins USN 1942-1968

Happy Veteran's Day to all the vets and thank you for your service!!!!! God Bless America and our vets!

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

Sweet man!! Just sweet!
    Needs:
    1) 2006 Ultra Target Exclusive Rookie Autographs #203 Reggie Bush SP (Retail)
    2) 2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 Reggie Bush JSY 1/1

Sorry I didn't see this until today. Thank you Brother!

Your father was a Chief when Men were Men, not like today's PC age. Tell him thank you for his service from one Chief to another.
    Hidden Content
    Trying to achieve super Collector Herman Moore Status
    I collect UVA (University of Virginia Cavaliers) Football Players!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 11chaos View Post
    Sorry I didn't see this until today. Thank you Brother!

Your father was a Chief when Men were Men, not like today's PC age. Tell him thank you for his service from one Chief to another.
    You better believe I'll tell him and thank you and Pudge for your service, as well as any other vets here on SCF! Should be doing this everyday and not just once or twice a year!
    Has anybody ever done a thread that highlights athletes who are also vets? Rocky Bleier (actually wounded in Viet Nam), Ted Williams (WWII fighter pilot), Roger Staubach (Annapolis grad), David Robinson (Annapolis grad), Pat Tillman (KIA, ultimate sacrifice) to name just a few. Their stories are incredible and inspiring to read.
    Rick

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

hank bauer, bob feller, not just playing on military baseball teams eddie grant, couple of yrs removed from playing with giants, killed in WWI . I'm sure there are others.
    thanks to them and u that are on this site, as well as all.