Another great expo helps the PC :)

x8.jpg

Grabbed these 4 cards to finish off all 10 OPC sets from the 80's (including all box bottoms and toppers)

x3.jpg

My ryan PC adds, time was limited unfortunately and I didnt get to enjoy as much time at each booth as I wanted to, but still happy with my adds.

x5.jpgx4.jpgx6.jpgx7.jpgx1.jpg

Did a box of series 1 so I could do the redemption, got the header and mayfield exclusive so a pretty decent box.....cowen was the redemption (right team wrong player lol) decided to grab another to open on the way home and hit the reinhart exclusive :) also my 7 year old mitch putting the moves on Bre from upper deck was probably my favorite card
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10

nice breaks, those ud personal cards were cool.
    lmk if your trading the heroes header card, need it for my set

thanks
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Nice additions to your Bobby Ryan pc. Looks like you did well on your Series 1 breaks as well. Gotta love the personalized Young Guns UD had, eh?
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Jim not sure if im gonna trade it or go for the set, if I do trade you have first dibs......and yeah the personalized young guns were cool only took my one son with me this time will have all 3 kids with me in the spring so hopefully they will do it again
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10