Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lidstrom / Red Wings PC For Sale Lots of autos/patches/jersey

Haven't busted a pack or bought any cards in about 5 years, and safe to say I have broken the addiction. I figure it is time to get rid of my cards to a good home. I have a very respectable Lidstrom collection of two-color jersey, autos, and patches as well as a few other Red Wings items.

Check my bucket, taking offers. Selling only, not interested in trading.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/char...54491218845064

Here is just a few:

Some beauties in there!

Would love a price on the Ultimate Dual Patch Auto /25 ( think its 08/09, with the patches on either side of his head ) 9/25

LMK Thanks!
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Traders - Hidden Content

Nice stuff. I've always wanted to add a nice Lidstrom to my collection. Please send me prices on all and I'll see what I can afford.
    Thanks.

send me price for it all
    Trading in CANADA only
    Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    CURRENT TRADE LISTS Hidden Content

Was wondering where you disappeared to! Sad to see you go for good buddy u had one sick lidstrom collection (or I guess still have for tome
    being). Best of luck bud!

Appreciate the interest from everyone. Since I have a few interested in the entire colleciton, I'll deal with those first and then will get back to everyone wanting individual cards. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by charvey9 View Post
    Appreciate the interest from everyone. Since I have a few interested in the entire colleciton, I'll deal with those first and then will get back to everyone wanting individual cards. Thanks.
    Sounds good

If you cant get a deal done, please remember to shoot me a PM about the 08/09? Ultimate Dual Patch Auto 9/25

Thanks and good luck on the sale!
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Traders - Hidden Content

Priced out many things in my bucket, just check the description. Basically, looking for 1/2 book value. Shipping included. Send me PM's. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast