Epic Tease: Panini America Offers First Look at 2014 Totally Certified Football Epi

You’ll likely be mesmerized by the colors . . . by the micro-etched magnificence . . . by the striking new designs . . . by the Rookie Cards . . . by the addition of holofoiled microo-etching . . . did we mention the colors? To be sure, there’s a lot to like about Panini America’s upcoming 2014 Totally Certified Football, which releases in hobby shops across North America on Monday.

But for many collectors, one of the most compelling components of Totally Certified Football is the epic nature of Epix, the multi-tiered memorabilia insert featuring up to four pieces of memorabilia on one card and honoring the greatest Plays, Games, Seasons

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...rt/#more-93199
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Does anybody in any sport care about Epix? Who at Panini thought this was something that collectors cared about in 2014? They have this in basketball as well and all of those collectors are baffled by it.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

It's Panini, so does it really matter?...........sticker autos and "event used" patches...........whoopie

not a fan of the epix. This product could be ok at the right price point. I am sure it will decline to the $70 range in short order. I will purchase some of it to break at those prices. What is the starting MAAp pricing for it.?

This stuff is garbage. Saw a case yesterday and there was no case hit and all the autos were scrubs of no named rookies. I think the best card was Cooks jersey auto. Certified is better than this junk and we all know how bad that was.

Quote Originally Posted by steel75 View Post
    It's Panini, so does it really matter?...........sticker autos and "event used" patches...........whoopie
    Agree. O also you forgot to mention Rewards Points cards.