Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TribeFest in Cleveland? Seeking 50/50 or consignment opportunity

If you're going to TribeFest in Cleveland and would be willing to 50/50 or consign an item, please let me
    know. I have two Indians team balls that need finished.

Thanks!

I might be going...it's only about 1 1/2 hours away. It really depends on what alumni are going to be there...Ive been scouring the net for any rumors or tips, but nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyOcean View Post
    I might be going...it's only about 1 1/2 hours away. It really depends on what alumni are going to be there...Ive been scouring the net for any rumors or tips, but nothing.
    They have a list of current roster players but I couldn't find anything about the alumni, either. If you do go, please let me know!

Depends on who the tribe get the next few days and who all is signing but I do plan on going.
    Reached 100 autos by 2012 (Actual number achieved=200)
    500 New Autos by 2014: 44/500 completed
    Most Recent: Amare Stoudemire, Michael Morse, Steve Novak
    STAY TUNED...

Alumni last year was Thome (one day), Charles Nagy (both days), Omar Vizquel (both days), and Kenny Lofton (both days). Lofton onky signed certain things and was really dickish to everyone. Of the alumni, I would Guess Travis Fryman, Jason Bere, Nagy, and potentially Sandy Alomar, Jr (might be with current roster as coach) might be some of the alumni attending, as well as some outside of the organization.

I NEED Denny Martinez! If anyone can 50/50 a ROMLB, PLEASE PM me!!!

I'll probably skip out this year, though I could use two guys 50/50 if anyone is interested in getting me Nagy and Martinez

I could use most of those guys since they don't do TTM, but the TribeFest is set up weird and they don't release which grouping retired players will be in until the day of. So you're basically buying tickets for a crapshoot on which alumni you would be getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Akweldadam View Post
    I could use most of those guys since they don't do TTM, but the TribeFest is set up weird and they don't release which grouping retired players will be in until the day of. So you're basically buying tickets for a crapshoot on which alumni you would be getting.
    Last year, they only had 4 alumni and Thome was only there one day. Nagy, Omar, and Lofton were all alumni sessions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast