2 boxes of 13/14 National Treasures! WOW

late birthday present to myself. love this stuff. all for sale or trade for devils!

Pretty sweet! Nice hit on the Monahan.

LMK what you are looking for on the Rheaume plate.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Nice looking cards. On their way out the Hockey door I guess Panini learned a trick from Upper Deck. How do you get rid of those extra Silfverberg Auto'ed Senators Logos from the 12/13 Limited release that are still laying around. Why lets call them a Retro card and stick them into our high end product.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    Nice looking cards. On their way out the Hockey door I guess Panini learned a trick from Upper Deck. How do you get rid of those extra Silfverberg Auto'ed Senators Logos from the 12/13 Limited release that are still laying around. Why lets call them a Retro card and stick them into our high end product.
    At least they were truly "extra" hits on top of what was advertised per box versus having them be a part of the hit count like we saw in SPA.

Quote Originally Posted by jjdicaprio View Post
    At least they were truly "extra" hits on top of what was advertised per box versus having them be a part of the hit count like we saw in SPA.
    Very True
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

some sweet hits. lemme know how much on the nordstrom rookie and rheaume plate.

I see a scan of the words "one of one" but do not see what the actual card looks like.

still have everything left except for the redemptions

Pm me a price on the Rheaume please thanks!
    Collecting Drew Doughty, Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews, Anze Kopitar and of course, Ovechkin. Hidden Content