First Ever Group Break Results - With National Treasures

So I recently joined my first ever group break and ended up with 5 teams - Penguins, Bruins, Devils, Senators and Avalanche

Received the results in today's mail:

Matt Anderson RC /299

Travis Zajac JSY

Nadri/Bergeron Dual JSY

Eric Gryba RC AUTO

Stefan Matteau JSY AUTO RC /50

Evgeni Malkin Patch /50

So if you have paid attention, you probably have noticed that I hit at least one of each team

The last card ISN'T MacKinnon but it is an Avs Player

Joe Sakic Buried Treasure AUTO /10

Quite happy with my first venture into the world of group breaks and Kudos to STL Sportscards for fast shipping as well.
    If I post a break and you are interested in something, do NOT ask me what I want for it. Make an offer that you are comfortable with and I will either say yes or no.

Nice Sakic!
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

That Sakic is a beauty congrats

Bucket (not up to date ) Hidden Content
    My Ebay Store Auctions&Fixed Price : Hidden Content

Congrats! It's a nice feeling when the group break produces results. Nice Sakic for sure.

Jaybird,

Mike at STL Sportscards is great...I have been in his breaks for about 4 months now, can't say enough positive things about his set-up. See you soon at the next break. Ric