Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

In Honour of being added to Legends Row, lets see your SALMING treasures!

Borje Salming is one of the Leaf's all-time best blueliners and one of my childhood idols. It was announced today that he is being honoured with a statue on Leafs 'Legends Row' in Toronto. What better time to show off my Salming PC and see what the boardmembers have stashed in their collections! Looking forward to the show!

2013-14 Prime Colors

UD Ultimate Patches

ITG Enshrined

Cup Limited Logos and Scripted Swatches

Misc autos and RC

Looking for: Panini Prime Colors, One-Timers and Jumbo Patches!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Terrific show! I wish owned a few of his cards to show but the Salming cards I had went to a friend who was a hardcore collector of him. I guess I could post a couple that I no longer own...

Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

This show is amazing.

This is all I have to add to the thread
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Great show! Love the wear and tear you can see on those nameplate letters. It's too bad I don 't have a single Salming card in my PC - the manufacturers have made multiplayer cards featuring the Sedins and many other Swedish greats but never Salming... if LeafGregg is listening I'd love to see one in some upcoming product :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

Although they're not as nice as your haha, I'll add in a few (featuring some other leafs):

Here are a couple I have, not in the PC, but nice cards I don't mind having.

And and then this one is definitely PC
    I collect Newfoundland & Labrador Players-Cleary-Ryder-Clowe-Purcell-Pardy-LaCosta-Pelletier-Adam-Greening-Bishop
    Collecting Luke Schenn, Jonas Gustavsson,
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mikecole141 View Post
    Here are a couple I have, not in the PC, but nice cards I don't mind having.

And and then this one is definitely PC

I love the fact they put Ron Ellis on that card, would love that card for my PC too with that mix of players!

Great show everyone, Bimola, you are a mad man!

Congrats to Borje!

Here are the only ones of Salming I have...only because he's on the card with my player Gaborik.

--Curt
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast