Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which current or former player do you wish had more cards?

As an 80s baby I grew up in the early 90s watching hockey with my dad. Living in BC we were Canuck fans. I was a fan of goalies and thus kirk McLean was one of my favs. Does anyone know why he has no current cards like a lot or most former players still do? I would love to see a wicked kirk McLean auto patch in the cup or even a hard signed enshrinement or something. So, needless to say McLean is the player I'd love to see more cards of. Who would you like to see?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden and immortal inks autos!

Fedorov is a good one. I know he has the occasional auto card throughout the 2000s but not much out of the last few years.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Ryan Kesler.
    Photo Bucket: Hidden Content
    Wants: Bure, Linden and Sedin Autos/Patch (Canucks uniform)

I collect Rangers cards, and there are a few Rangers (particularly goalies) that I would like to see more cards of. The first example that comes to mind is John Davidson (especially with his Lone Ranger mask). I would also like to see cards of older players like Dave Kerr. One thing I like is variety of players, so when companies put out sets with legends, especially if they are not autographed, I would like them to remember that there are more than a few players to consider, and change it up every now and then. As much as I like Messier, Leetch, and Richter, there are lots of other Rangers legends, or legends that played for the Rangers that could be included instead.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1998-99 O-Pee-Chee Chrome Refractor 127 Ulf Samuelsson,
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

For me I would like to see Jagr in a Pens Uni. Maybe some more Jagr/Lemiueux Duals or dual auto would be sweet. I have been trying to add a Jagr Auto in a Pens Uni to the PC but I'm having trouble finding one.

Also I would like to see more Kris Letang cards. He gets left out with Malkin, Sid, Fleury, and Lemieux getting most of the cards.

Brandon Sutter in a Pens Uni would be cool. He hasn't had any GU/Autos since his trade.

I maybe biased but these are thing that I would like in the PC.

Also some more Peter Forsberg cards. He is starting to get some. I like Sakic/Forsberg/Roy any combo or trio.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

Quote Originally Posted by KingKuba View Post
    Palffy.
    Bondra.
    Fedorov.
    Quote Originally Posted by hang time View Post
    Fedorov is a good one. I know he has the occasional auto card throughout the 2000s but not much out of the last few years.
    Interestingly enough, at a meeting I went to during the Expo, UD said that they are working very hard on trying to get Fedorov. In fact, they also have Igor Larionov trying to convince him to sign and UD is hoping they can get him this season, but there are no guarantees since it is ultimately Fedorov's choice.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

In terms of autos, I would love to see Kevin Lowe autos (which sounds he refused signing for every company), and I wish there were more Esa Tikkanen autos. Tikkanen has only signed with ITG so who knows if we will see much more of him. Another player I would like to get autos of (and probably won't ever happen) is Petr Klima.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousrob101 View Post
    Ryan Kesler.
    there needs to be more kesler Canucks cards like there needs to be ......(insert joke of choice here)

Quote Originally Posted by theboxbreaker96 View Post
    For me I would like to see Jagr in a Pens Uni. Maybe some more Jagr/Lemiueux Duals or dual auto would be sweet. I have been trying to add a Jagr Auto in a Pens Uni to the PC but I'm having trouble finding one.

Also I would like to see more Kris Letang cards. He gets left out with Malkin, Sid, Fleury, and Lemieux getting most of the cards.

Brandon Sutter in a Pens Uni would be cool. He hasn't had any GU/Autos since his trade.

I maybe biased but these are thing that I would like in the PC.

Also some more Peter Forsberg cards. He is starting to get some. I like Sakic/Forsberg/Roy any combo or trio.
    Jagr in a pens uniform would be a great addition. I wouldn't mind on for my collection as well. I remember him best as a penguin. A buyback auto from series 1 would look good in your collection.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast