Holy Grail Manziel/Bridgewater!

How much will it go for?! At this price, it's a steal in my opinion!

2014 Topps
    Teddy Bridgewater / Johnny Manziel
    Dual Rookie Premiere Auto - Serially #d to 5!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Topps-JOHNNY-MANZIEL-TEDDY-BRIDGEWATER-Dual-Rookie-Premiere-Auto-5-1-1-/271663215293?pt=US_Football&hash=item3f4063b2bd

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    It depends on their future. If one of them does not turn out to be a star, they just flushed 153 bucks
    Last edited by steel75; 11-16-2014 at 01:50 PM.

it is a steal for now. If it does not work you will lose 70% of that purchase.

(commonly referred to as "An Ebay 1/1!")
    I always thought the whole eBay 1/1 thing was mocking stupid sellers on eBay that label a card that isn't a one of one as a 1/1. If that's the case why would you reference that in your own auction especially when doing so on eBay.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
    it is a steal for now. If it does not work you will lose 70% of that purchase.
    Exactly...........if they turn out be be nothing special, then it's a bust............rolling the dice

if it can be picked up for less the 200. i'll say that is good, like playing the lottery

I like the price it was bought at. Roll the dice on it man.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
    I like the price it was bought at. Roll the dice on it man.
    It is a very good price if you believe in either of the quarterbacks. I don't but if you did that is basically a steal.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content