12-13 SPA SOTT Dual P.K Subban / Carey Price

I have almost completed the entire 12-13 SPA Sign of the Times autograph set (individual, dual and triple). I'm turning to you to help me resolve a mistery: find some answers regarding the only SOTT dual autographs card I'm still missing is was ever produced :

Did the 12-13 SPA Sign of the Time card of ST2-PS PK.Subban/Carey Price has ever been produced?

This is a group B autograph. I have several autograph cards of Carey Price from that 12-13 SPA set; therefore, I suspect PK Subban to be the reason why I can't find this card ...

I'm investigating if this card was ever produce by UD ... has anyone has seen the card or received a pending redemption for it ?

I know that the 12-13 SPA dual autograph card of (ST2-OH) Alex Ovechkin/Braden Holtby has been cancelled and will never be available, since I was contacted by UD for a replacement! It's still listed in Beckett ..!!

Finally, the dual card of (ST2-IN) Jarome Iginla/Rick Nash (Team Canada) was available live to customer last week. I guess it could be that the Subban/Price be still unredemmed.

Thanks!

I've never seen it and Subban hasn't signed in a long time.

Nope it has not been produced. Subban has stopped signing for UD and the company has been advising people with redemptions of him to switch out.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thank you - well now I have my answer!!

Do you know why PK Subban has stopped signing for UD ..? I noticed that Stamkos has also stopped signing for UD ... my guess is that UD is late on their payments ?

That's usually the reason. PK's never really been much of a fan of signing apparently - his rookie year stuff was redemptions for a long time too. He's always been great with fans of course, but my guess is that yeah it's got to do with compensation not being timely.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content