Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Beaszt519's Items on eBay

"One of a Kind" Patch Cards

I'm trying to create one of the best game-used patch collections out there consisting of above average players from 1990-Present (will consider legends before that time).

Patches come in different forms of rarity when taking patch cuts/placements into consideration so in order for me to have a collection that I can truly consider one of the best I will need patches you just don't come across all the time hence them being "One of a Kind" (some teams best patches don't really look all that unique such as Edmonton/Philly/ Carolina/Montreal/Rangers/Devils among others unless you get some sort of anniversary patch so I do keep that in mind).

When I look at a card/patch it has to meet the following criteria in order for me to consider buying it,

- Must be numbered (Never really seen a patch card that wasn't numbered)
    - Must be a Game-used Patch ( Not interested in event or photoshoot patches which are usually from rookies or retired players)
    - Must be on-card auto IF auto'ed (Autographs are great to have but not a must since I'm trying to create a patch collection)
    - Patch HAS to match the team and players jersey being shown (not interested in a Boston patch on a Dallas Star Seguin card for example)
    - Card must show some sort of player on the card (not interested in a patch card that only shows a players name and no picture of the player)
    - Card must be in good condition

The rest of the things I look for are really just a personal preference such as card designs (could have the best patch but sometimes I just don't like the look of the card in general)

*** NOT INTERESTED IN PRIME COLORS ATM ***

A link to my collection to help give an idea of what I look for in a patch, http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Au...?sort=3&page=1
    Last edited by Beaszt519; 11-24-2014 at 12:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

cracking a case of itg used soon, maybe ill pull you a One of A Kind subset patch :), i have a thread in hockey card talk asking for wantlists, hit it up if you want, will be using that to go in order of wants from the posts

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you feel you anything close to what I might be interested in please LMK =)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Doesn't get much more unique than this:

Let me know if you're interested, Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(43)
    Country
    See kanadian75's Items on eBay

I have a Beau Bennett 1/1 patch tag auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alot of decent offers so far , please keep them coming :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See drcanadax's Items on eBay

Is Craig Anderson considered above average?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(43)
    Country
    See kanadian75's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (50) HI
    Country

Some intereted in any of these,

and the coolest patch I own;

SCF Rewards