Thread: 13/14 The CUP FS

13/14 The CUP FS

Selling the below. Shipping will be based on actual cost depending on the amount purchased. I accept USD Paypal only. Any purchase above $100 includes free shipping. Willing to trade for MacKinnon or Mohanan high ends.

Check out my NT sales thread Here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ted-regularly)

$105

$39

$13

$6

$60

$40

$45 (#01/50)

$85

$42

$38

$3

$15

$1.50

$42

$65

$8

$13

$250

$28

Offer Only or Single card High end Trade

$17 for the pair
    Last edited by Excon; 12-04-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    For Trade / Sale: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

do you ship to canada and what is the shipping charge

I do ship to Canada although with the price hikes the cost for a mailer is about 6-7 generally and more depending on the weight. However, I will be flying into Toronto on Nov 27, and already have quite a few packages I will be mailing out for other members of the board I jave dealt with. As such, shipping is generally about $2-3 busks with thia method depending on the weight.

I would want the base singles you have for $20 and would take the two fast arp from you if shipping is reasonable. Let me know. Thanks

Prices reduced! Bump for the day!

Sold cards removed. More cards added. Prices lowered!

Updated. Prices Reduced and new cards added!