FS: Alshon Jeffrey jumbo jersey rookie auto & Triple Threads Drew Brees auto /9

Need $52 shipped via paypal for the Alshon Jeffrey 2012 Prim Signatures Jumbo jersey auto /25 and $82 shipped for the 2007 Topps Triple Threads Gold Drew Brees auto /9.

2. Kronozio
    would you be up for a partial cash and card trade for the Brees?
    Hidden Content , always open to offers
    To me, scans are a huge plus!

WTTF Immaculate FB, 2014 Topps Chrome FB Color Autos, 2015 Bowman Colors, 2014 NT 1/1's, and Bridgewater

I'd consider a partial trade, but I didn't see anything that I really needed at this time. At this time, I'm mostly just targeting in current and future HOF'ers in football and basketball. I just happen to have another auto card of Drew Brees and that is why it's for sale.

would you be willing to give another look? I have switched inventory drastically since last time, i can offer PC also
    Hidden Content , always open to offers
    To me, scans are a huge plus!

WTTF Immaculate FB, 2014 Topps Chrome FB Color Autos, 2015 Bowman Colors, 2014 NT 1/1's, and Bridgewater

The Brees has been sold. Lowering the prices on the Alshon Jeffrey Prime Jumbo Jersey auto to $42 shipped. Also selling a 2011 Crown Royale DeMarco Murray rookie patch auto /299 for $43 shipped. Buy both cards for $83 shipped and think that is a fair price.