Thread: COMC new port of cards

COMC new port of cards

I just opened my port and filled it with high-low new cards. Feel free to check it out at http://www.comc.com/Users/dogzman

Enjoy!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Bump for the day! Thank you for looking.

Nice Stuff! How are you liking COMC so far? I'm an employee :) Love it there, but we still have a lot of work to do to update the site further :)
    Always looking for rookies, Auto's and set fillers. LMK if you can help.

My Tradepage: Hidden Content

Brian

I like it and I think it's suited for a person like me who is always traveling but still would like to enjoy the hobby (globally). As a buyer, its great because I can buy and have all the cards I want shipped once anywhere in the world for a low price. As a seller, I send them in and don't have to worry about getting them out on time which for a schedule like mine would never happen.

Only thing I wish could improve is the gift card vendor selection. Currently, there is only one choice and doesn't ship to Thailand.

I'll be sending in another batch beginning of 2015. :)

Just a heads up starting Friday 28th 2014 (for Black Friday COMC) I will have everything in my port with 25%. It will run that whole weekend only.

Enjoy!

The sale is now LIVE! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by dogzman View Post
    I like it and I think it's suited for a person like me who is always traveling but still would like to enjoy the hobby (globally). As a buyer, its great because I can buy and have all the cards I want shipped once anywhere in the world for a low price. As a seller, I send them in and don't have to worry about getting them out on time which for a schedule like mine would never happen.

Only thing I wish could improve is the gift card vendor selection. Currently, there is only one choice and doesn't ship to Thailand.

I'll be sending in another batch beginning of 2015. :)
    Nice!! I hear ya. Such a great company to work for, and we have been receiving a TON of cards (in fact I believe we have put over 3 million cards on the site in the past 3 months). Unbelievable. December is a month we are focusing on the incorrect data, so I'm hoping the site will be in MUCH better shape by the end of the year. We need the time off :) LOL. Been a busy and pretty rough year.
    Always looking for rookies, Auto's and set fillers. LMK if you can help.

My Tradepage: Hidden Content

Brian

Bump for the day!

Bump for the day

bump for the day