Looking to buy the following:... (vintage and modern mix)

Hi, I'm looking to buy/ trade for the following sets of cards, please send me a scan along with a price:

1957 topps Hockey Cards:

I'm looking to buy, trade for and upgrade 1957 tops hockey cards, looking to complete the set in PSA 8s, but I will consider SGC 88s as well. If you have raw copies I will need them to be sharp, well centered and flawless. Scans included as well. I'm looking to pick up these 5 in particular in PSA or SGC 88 (or flawless raw): Gordie Howe, Glenn Hall RC, Johnny Bucyk RC, Pierre Pilote RC.

2005-06 UD Game jerseys/rookie threads (ONLY multicolored)

looking to acquire as many of these as possible, both series 1 and 2 as well as the rookie threads. I have alot now but still missing quite a few of these, let me know what you have!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1511dca2.jpg

2005-06 UD Game Patches /15

I have had some recent success with tracking some of these down, in particular some of the bigger names from the vintage selection! Let me know what you have!

Small Rookie Player PC (Reimer/MacKinnon)
    Not looking to spend a ton of money on these 2 players, I was able to pick up some MacKinnon cards before they started going for insane prices, but if you have a Mac and looking to move it fairly cheap send me a scan and price. As for Reimer, its one I had been meaning to start for a while, hopefully he rebounds and plays well again, humble down to earth goaltender. Looking to only add cards of his rookie year or earlier, same with MacKinnon. Thanks and looking forward to future deals!