2011-12 The Cup Auto Patch RC Ryan Johansen /249 (3-Cl)

Looking for $165 shipped (including registered/tracked Xpresspost shipping, value of $10-20 depending on where you live!)

Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

Still available
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

is that 165 cdn or usd
    Last edited by ritascards; 11-25-2014 at 01:06 AM.

USD. I broke it down essentially as 150 for the card and 15 for tracked shipping. I would be willing to take CAD, but maybe at an adjustment taking the conversion into account.

I've received several offers both here and on Ebay for $125. That's lower than I'd take for it. Given the patch and what others have sold for, I didn't think this was an unreasonable offer, but I'm always open to chat about it.