Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LTB Ryan Murphy cards I don't have.

Looking to buy any and all Ryan Murphy cards I don't have. Also looking for any jersey serial numbered cards. He is #7 on the Hurricanes and was #24 for Kitchener Rangers and #14 for Team Canada. Also always looking to upgrade patches and jersey swatches. Show me what you have to offer and your prices. Thanks everyone.
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

I have his playbook rookie jersey/auto booklet /199

Looking for $17.50USD paypal delivered
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)

Can you send a scan?
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

Quote Originally Posted by sjw241 View Post
    Can you send a scan?
    here it is:

Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)

17$ US delivered

Quote Originally Posted by adamslogik View Post
    here it is:

Can you set up a trade for it and pm your pp address please

Quote Originally Posted by 10-4 collector View Post
    17$ US delivered
    Is that white spot between the T and O of autographed on the card or is it something else.

It was a piece of dust, no more! :)

Quote Originally Posted by 10-4 collector View Post
    It was a piece of dust, no more! :)

Ok, can you set up a trade for it? Thanks.

Got a couple knocked off the list, anyone else?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast