Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Like Father Like Son

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See joshua_lisa_stewart's Items on eBay

Like Father Like Son

Today I was going through some cards to see which cards I might want to sell to bring in some extra cash. I then thought that I should consult with my eight year old son on what cards he might want before I do this. I started with a huge stack that contained racing, hockey, football, basketball, baseball, and even wrestling. There are only one card in the hockey and one in the wrestling. By the time I got through the deck with him, he managed to take about two thirds of that pile. I struggled with how many he was taking out of my sell pile. Then reality hit me. I am doing something with him that we both enjoy. I don't care if I only wind up with four cards to sell. This is my son and I want him to have a nice collection to get him started on. Needless to say, I may be waiting for a while to try and sell some cards. I have a four year old and a two year old to wait on as well. Guess I will be finding some other way for extra cash this year. Bummer (sarcastic of course).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to hear this! How else is this hobby going to survive if we don't get our children involved? Keep doing what you are doing and they will love it forever!

Justin