Thread: Want List

Exclamation Want List

I am trying to find the following cards:

12-13 Marian Gaborik Black Diamond Double Diamond Jersey NYR-MG
    13-14 Lundqvist and Callahan Black Diamond Double Diamond Jersey NYR-HL and NYR-RC

Any NYR printing plates...

Jason Williams cards numbered/RC/Auto/Jersey...

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Can anyone help....I have PayPal sitting burning a hole in my pocket....

I have a NY rangers messier/kreider National treasures past&present future dual auto 1/1 for sale

Yes its the actual black RPA Black plate but tthe did the cut out for the patch and added the thick stock backing with stats like a normal card. Very well done

PM me with a pic please....interested for sure

Check my NYR folder in my bucket. I am moving all the cards in that folder. No longer collecting the team.

Have at least 1 Derek Stepan printing plate (Cup) floating around in there for sure.

I need to correct myself. The card is not a printing plate. But the actual 1/1 so theres only 1 I thought you were refering to the hertl national treasures RPA 1/1