Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello! Collector of pro baseball, football and basketball cards & memorabilia.

I have been collecting since 1972. I have never been part of a chat room nor have I bought or sold over the internet yet. I built my collection through periodicals, shops & shows. My collection ranges from 1909 to the present. I love vintage stuff and collect mainly relic cards with the stuff from the present. I am really strong on cards & odd-balls from the 1970's. I want to stay in touch with the hobby and it seems that the internet is the way to go these days. I will trade for my needs or sell my doubles. I also collect vintage & current autographs.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Welcome, this is a great site and you came to the right place! John

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Trout, Vintage Baseball, Paul Goldschmidt, Ken Griffey Jr., and most Superstar Autos.

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Hey Jeff, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.

Welcome to SCF! Enjoy!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Always collecting New Jersey Devils current roster base cards as well as Giants base cards of Joe Morris, George Martin, Howard Cross, Odessa Turner, Perry Williams and Stephen Baker

Welcome to SCF Jeff, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

John, thanks for the welcome. I would love to read your Hidden Content messages, but I guess I have to make 10 posts before I can uncover them...Jeff

Hello Pwaldo. Thanks for the welcome note last week. I have to make 10 posts before I can read your Hidden Content note. I'm one post closer with this note to you.

Hi Matthew. Thanks for the welcome post last week. I can't view your Hidden Content until I make 10 posts, so I hope this reply to you counts as one...Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast