I saw advance orders listed for the 06/07 Topps Basketball set.

Does anyone here already have a listing for who is in the set?

I've seen that card shop dealers get advance info on these sets through advertisement and they also have access to company websites that list this info too.

I'd appreciate any info on who made the cut for this year.

FYI here's the info I found so far :

Exclusive Autographs of Adam Morrison and JJ Reddick, look for highly sought after Rookie Photo Shoot Autographs. "Larry Legend" 33 variations of Bird. 308 total cards, 215 veterans (with 33 different versions of Larry Bird's number 33 card) and 50 Draft Picks with 10 Draft Pick variation cards. Parallel cards as follows 1:12 Hobby and 1:4 HTA: "Gold Parallels" 308 cards all sequentially numbered, "Hobby Exclusive Black Parallel" numbered to 99, "HTA Exclusive Platinum Parallel 1 of 1's. Insert cards as follows 23 per Hobby Box and at least 1 per pack in HTA: "Larry Bird The Missing Years" 10 cards from the years NBA cards were not produced by Topps, "Own The Game" 28 cards, "Hobby Masters" 20 cards, "Clutch City Stars" 24 cards, "Clutch City Prospects" 18 cards, and "Pride of the Program" 10 cards with 3 subjects on each card. Relic cards as follows: "Own The Game Relics" numbered to 99 and 25, "Clutch City Stars Relics" numbered to 99 and 25, "Clutch City Prospects Relics" numbered to 99 and 25, "Pride of the Program Triple Relics" numbered to 99 and 25. Autographed cards as follows: "Marks of Excellence Autographs" 30 cards, "Rookie Photo Shoot Autographs" 30 cards, "Rookie Photo Shoot Dual Autographs" 10 cards, "Rookie Photo Shoot Triple Autographs" 5 cards. Autographed Relic cards as follows: "Own the Game Autographed Relics" 5 cards numbered to 5, "Clutch City Stars Autographed Relics" 5 cards numbered to 5, "Clutch City Prospects Autographed Relics" 5 cards numbered to 5.