Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

How bad will the Grand Jury Verdict aftermath be in Ferguson?

I am starting to get scared that something truly ugly is going to happen in Ferguson after the Grand Jury Verdict is read. Too many emotions have been whipped up for far too long. I have no idea if the cop is guilty, but I do know that his story is "plausible". All of the TV News Networks stand at the ready.......

Quote Originally Posted by 37jetson View Post
    All of the TV News Networks stand at the ready.......
    Yeah right. Maybe more like egging people on and praying for some violence. I wouldn't be shocked to see Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blizter tipping over cars and lighting them on fire to get better ratings.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Yeah right. Maybe more like egging people on and praying for some violence. I wouldn't be shocked to see Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blizter tipping over cars and lighting them on fire to get better ratings.
    Maybe Ashley Banfield can resurrect her broadcasting career? Gerlado Rivera has not done anything noteworthy for a few years?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-arre...near-ferguson/

The FBI arrested two men earlier this week on firearms charges as part of increased law enforcement presence in Ferguson, Missouri, ahead of a grand jury decision in the shooting death of Michael Brown.

Court documents show Brandon Orlando Baldwin and Olajuwon Davis face charges of making false written statements in connection with a firearms purchase and aiding and abetting. FBI spokeswoman Rebecca Wu told CBS News the suspects were arrested on outstanding warrants.

A law enforcement source said the two men allegedly purchased explosive material during an FBI undercover operation to possibly use during Ferguson protests.

Court documents show Baldwin and Davis were arrested and charged with the illegal purchase of two Hi-Point .45 ACP pistols.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

People insisted the world would burn after the George Zimmerman verdict too. And then... nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by *censored* View Post
    People insisted the world would burn after the George Zimmerman verdict too. And then... nothing.
    Difference there is this is seen as an "us against the police" thing. People feel much more emboldened to attack someone wearing body armor and carrying guns.

Quote Originally Posted by 37jetson View Post
    I am starting to get scared that something truly ugly is going to happen in Ferguson after the Grand Jury Verdict is read. Too many emotions have been whipped up for far too long. I have no idea if the cop is guilty, but I do know that his story is "plausible". All of the TV News Networks stand at the ready.......
    I think it was Friday that I read that gun sales are up 3000% in the area. They said gun shops that are used to selling 4-6 guns per day are selling 50-60 per day.

If anybody caught Meet The Press this morning you would have seen Former Mayor Guiliani and a Georgetown professor get into a heated arguement about the topic. Bottom line neither side is going to be happy with the verdict. Cannot wait ti hear the bleeding heart yahoos on here after the legal process is done.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by *censored* View Post
    Not even close! Nobody said any city was going to burn due to the Zimmerman verdict. Please rewrite history somewhere else.

Ferguson is a totally different situation where emotions have been getting stirred for months.

Based off of the evidence that I've heard I don't think they should vote to go to trial, unless they vote just to let it play out in court and are afraid of what might happen if they don't vote. The sad thing is I feel that we may see issues no matter what the result of the grand jury. Obviously it will be worse if they don't, but in the same vain of fans destroying stuff after a big win I can see issues if he does go to trial.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast