WTB/WTTF Shawn Michaels (WWF, WWE)

HBK was by far my favorite wrestler growing up. I'm not into the WWF/WWE as much now as I was when I was younger, but I still enjoy it. I figured I'd start a little collection of Shawn Michaels as well.

I'm not looking for anything huge right now. By the looks of it, his auto is in the $40-$50 range, so I'll put off on one for now. But in the mean time, I'd love to pick up some base, inserts, and refractors, maybe some relics. I really like the look of 2014 Topps for the WWE, so I'll make that my first priority, but would take a look at almost anything. I'm also a fan of the 2007 Heritage and Heritage Chrome cards.

Right now, I'd prefer to trade. I mostly have baseball - a lot of prospects, relics, and inserts. Like I said, I'm looking for some lower end stuff right now, so no trade is too small (e.g. I'm willing to do low dollar PWE trades).

If the price is right, I'm a buyer. I just have some cards on eBay that I need to pay for, so I don't want to waste all of my paypal and have nothing left for my future invoices.

Thanks!

- Tom

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Bump. Only trading baseball for them right now.