Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mlublansky's Items on eBay

thought I'd show this Autograph Boxing Glove

Thought I'd show this off to all of the collectors out there it was Signed Saturday at the Sports show in Chicago Ray (Boom Boom) Mancini
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Hello i trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's 2015 National Treasures Leather autos & 2011 Playoff Contenders Sweet Signs autos & Paul Konerko,and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scorpio111boy's Items on eBay

Beautiful! I went to the show too. I got items of Jim Palmer, Billy Williams, Andre Dawson, Pete Rose, and Fergie Jenkins. My Palmer autograph is in gold sharpie on a black rawlings official major league baseball. Black item with gold or silver marker/pen autograph sure is a great combo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice do you have any pictures

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have them in my PC memorabilia album in my bucket. Take a look.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have some really nice stuff check out my memorabilia lmk what u think I love the black ball thats sweet with the gold

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got nothing compared to your collection. Especially the neat Chicago memorabilia you have. I've only started seriously collecting the memorabilia since about January of this year. I'd like to think I've done a lot over these past 11 months. I won't be heading to spring training in 2015 or Cardinals WinterWarmup. So I'll settle for SoxFest, possibly Cubs Fest, and probably going to spend a lot of money again at the next Fanatics show in March. Do you plan on going to any of those upcoming events?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why thank you I been collecting for over 15 years spent alot of money LoL I been going to these shows every year thats where most of my stuff came from are you a member of CSAC

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have a nice collection keep going and it will soon be where the hell do I put all of it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, just joined CSAC in May (All-Star). I've never attended a red free signing. The athletes have yet to be worth it, and its usually to far of a drive anyways. Its hard to attend the regular signings since I've started working full time. And its been pretty dead compared to all the awesome signings that occur in the summer months. I really enjoyed the Fanatics event. Totally worth it, disappointed about my VIP randomized free signing. I got Joey Chestnut, and couldn't even get his signature because I had work at that time. Btw park at the Rosemont station ($5) instead of having to pay $13 at the convention center. As for my collectibles, between the cards, memorabilia, figures, and my other hobbies, I've surpassed the "where the hell do I put all this stuff at" point. I really need a man cave or a separate room for all my stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep the basement works great for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast