We had a mall show this weekend here ......I didn't do nearly as good as last time who knows why ...holiday season,economy,more dealers set up and spread the wealth ...who knows ...But it could have been worse ...

ANYWAYS ........Didn't really break much of anything this weekend ....for other reasons of my own ....I did however open 8-10 packs of Series 1 and heres what I got ....

Not too bad I guess .....but whatever

Now for the trades from the show .....Didn't make any trades Friday or Saturday ....when I got there today ...had 1 immediate trade that was as easy as can be .....traded a football card I had and couldn't move for this NICE Beau Bennett Nat Treasures RPA...

Then when my friend that I setup with was leaving we had to square up on a trade and I had one of these when I was younger and someone stole it and I have always wanted another one so why not ....a VERY nice Mario Lemieux second year card ....

And lastly as I was starting to pack up and get ready to go a kid eyed up some cards I had and didn't have much cash but asked if I would trade ....of course I said sure why not ......the deal didn't even take all of 5 mins ....we both walked away satisfied ....

So there we go .....the Series 1 and the Galchenyuks are all available Beau and Mario are keepers ...thanks for lookin and readin ...happy holidays to everyone ...thanks