Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My trade manager is empty......please help me out and cmb for trading autos.

Please check out the mid to high end ft section and lmk what u like from me. I'll gladly check your bucket, site and trade lists in order to generate some trading on this site. Thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    Still checking buckets
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

I liked your Jeffery auto Lmk if I have anything u want pm me

Quote Originally Posted by andrewdavis View Post
    I liked your Jeffery auto Lmk if I have anything u want pm me
    i like the demarco murray contenders auto but it doesn't match up value wise with the jeffery auto.....do u see anything u like that i can add from my bucket? lmk thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

Anyone else?
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCon1 View Post
    Hi
    do u have a bucket or list to trade on here? pm me thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

Baby I'm back...Doing more baseball at the moment but down to possibly do a trade or 2!

Quote Originally Posted by bigherp View Post
    Baby I'm back...Doing more baseball at the moment but down to possibly do a trade or 2!
    pm sent....happy thanksgiving
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast