2014 Topps Valor Retail/Hobby Question

Just wondering if anyone could clarify the difference between the hobby and retail base cards for the 2014 Topps Valor set. I am assuming it is a card thickness variation?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Jeff

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Yeah, it only seems to be the thickness which I can't understand why they would even do that.

Stephen:

Thank you for the reply. I figured that was the case but wanted to be sure as I acquired a mixed lot with differing thicknesses.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Not sure if it's a thickness thing, but there are color differences on the backs.

LoQ:

Thanks for the response. It is my understanding that the retail version of the cards are thin and the hobby are thicker. I will check the color difference as I have some of each for the same players.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Jeff

I did notice a little thickness difference handling them the other night. It's subtle to me though