Really Bad 2 Boxes of 13/14 Rookie Anthology from CI

I had Cards Infinity open me two boxes of 13/14 Rookie Anthology. Ouch. This is the kind of break that might knock me out of the hobby for a bit. I don't see more than $12 worth of cards here. My best card might be the Gibson gold.

All FS. I will do PWE sales for low valued, 35 pt cards.

yeahhhh, not good boxes. tough break
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

Ouch! I had similar breaks this year with Artifacts and Series 1. It happens sometimes but it sucks! Maybe you'll have a big one next time!

yeah man, those are duds, most RA are better than that. Did CI open them for you live so you could see? just curious. Have never seen a break of a single box even close to that bad

Quote Originally Posted by andrewconnors9 View Post
    yeah man, those are duds, most RA are better than that. Did CI open them for you live so you could see? just curious. Have never seen a break of a single box even close to that bad
    Yes he did. I asked to pick the boxes, but he ended up rolling the die cause he didn't see my request.

Does anyone want to take the whole lot off me?

i can use all of the Prizm update for my daughters set
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    Yes he did. I asked to pick the boxes, but he ended up rolling the die cause he didn't see my request.

Does anyone want to take the whole lot off me?
    Your mailbox is full - please send me a PM with a price on the lot.

Thanks!

Paul
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.