Cool Mega box break. With mega hit ;]

I was just at wally world , walmart for those who don't know. and was picking up some masking tape for a art project iam working and I spied a lone topps mega box sitting on the shelf in the cards isles. so I said what the heck ill roll the dice tonight. worse case. ill end up with a bunch of inserts and a few decent rookies. glad I snag the box here what I got. larry ;]

topps chrome. Derek carr, jadeveon clowney, teddy bridgewater,

7 packs of 2014 topps. just a few good inserts. Derek carr mini. jay cutler mini. Julius peppers pink / 499

two hobby packs of valor. aaron murray rc. tom savage rc. de.anthony Thomas rc. and MARTAVIS BRYANT AUTO PATCH ROOKIE. ;] ;] ;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    Nailed it, nice hit on the Bryant!

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

Nice! Always good to see retail hits

thanks guys. it so nice to hit a nice up and coming rookie auto from a retail package. ;] larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

thanks. ;]