Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 packs of Totally Certified

2 packs of Totally Certified

I bought two packs of totally certified... Last pack of a box, and the first pack of the next one.

Pack 1 hits

Anderson V. 2 color Patch /10
    Stephen Curry American Heroes Insert Mirror /25
    John Stockton American Heroes Insert /299

Pack 2 hits

Penny Hardaway Select Few Auto /35
    Jrue Holiday Red Die Cut (can't remember the print run)
    Marcus Smart RC

All are for trade, but I'm partial to the Penny so I'll be looking for a really nice Laker card in return for that one. A Gasol auto would be nice.

Better than the nine boxes I bought. Consider yourself VERY LUCKY!

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    Better than the nine boxes I bought. Consider yourself VERY LUCKY!

Congrats!
    Thanks ronfir. I actually thought, "this product must be loaded!" after I bought these two packs, but after reading reviews on here I'm glad I didn't buy anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeTimeLakerFan View Post
    Thanks ronfir. I actually thought, "this product must be loaded!" after I bought these two packs, but after reading reviews on here I'm glad I didn't buy anymore.
    Yes, I got one patch out of nine boxes and the owner of the local said my Ray Allen patch 4/5 was the first multi color anything he had seen come out of his store. You were very luck in my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    Yes, I got one patch out of nine boxes and the owner of the local said my Ray Allen patch 4/5 was the first multi color anything he had seen come out of his store. You were very luck in my opinion!
    That's rough man. Sorry to hear that. I'm definately going to hold out on buying any more of this product.
    Last edited by LifeTimeLakerFan; 11-26-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Congrats on that insane luck! Sure the Penny would fetch a good price on eBay due to his large collector base, but I don't blame you for holding on to it.

Sweet hit on the Penny and a two color patch in two packs not bad at all my friend congrats. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Maybe I should have just bought two packs, better then my 2 1/2 boxes haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast