Thread: Series 1 and SPA Wowwwwwwwwww

Series 1 and SPA Wowwwwwwwwww

Opened a box and some packs of series 1 today and heres what I got ....

Shining Stars

Game Used and a few Canvas's

Young Guns

And I guess these would be the BIG hits ....2 Canvas Young Guns and a buyback of a guy I have never heard of out of 25

Now for some SP Authentic

Silver skates and an old SOTT inserted as a bonus

Future Watch autos and non autos

Tavares 93-94 retro auto and another ...my SECOND Morgan Rielly gold auto /99

And then this beauty ...1 in 3500 packs group A Sp .....and my first ever Gretzky auto ..I honestly said holy sh*****t when I saw it in the store ....

So there we have it ....last post for a little bit ...thanks for looking everything but the Fleury jersey and the Gretz is available ...Happy Holidays everyone
    Looking for John Gibson,Marek Svatos, Matt Murray,Current Penguins NO Malkin or Lemieux
    Please dont offer 20-5.00 cards for a 100.00 card

2. Kronozio
    Great hits, you look really happy!
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Nothing quite like pulling your own Gretzky auto from a pack. Everyone should get to do that at least once!
    Looking for Run For The Cup cards from 1996-97 Black Diamond #/100.

Congrats buddy! Welcome to the club! Thats a very nice Gretzky and if you ever look to move it, send me a PM.

very nice Gretzky!

msg mikecole141 on the UD buyback /25, hes doing the set

Pm me a price for the Lazar. Congrats on the Gretzky auto :)

Quote Originally Posted by sensarmy73 View Post
    Pm me a price for the Lazar. Congrats on the Gretzky auto :)
    sorry dude shipping to Canada is more than the card is worth
    Looking for John Gibson,Marek Svatos, Matt Murray,Current Penguins NO Malkin or Lemieux
    Please dont offer 20-5.00 cards for a 100.00 card