A 'Tribute' to this Shieldy mailcall

Hey all,

Have been busy making pickups and joining group breaks the last little while, here is the loot from the last couple months!

First up is some traders I have picked up, mostly from group breaks. They are available for trade/sale, some might trickle their way to eBay eventually.

A nice Thornton patch

His teammate Tommy Hertl with a 3 Clr Patch

Sakic Cup Scripted Sticks

Landeskog Dominion 3 Color RPA

A gorgeous Etem 3 Clr National Treasures RPA with a million breaks

Landeskog Enshrinments Auto

Frederik Anderson with a nice 3 Clr Cup ARP

and a Beauty dual scripted sticks of Gretzky/ Kurri

The Next Section is PC Stuff!

To start, a new set I have been considering starting: Cherrys Treasures subset.

To go into my Ovechkin rookie year PC, a nice ovechkin 3 Clr rookie year patch, these are harder to find than you would think for a card /35!

The next few cards are from a partial subset I am working on- The Cup Crosby/Ovechkin Tribute. I am looking for a slew of these still (NHL HOF members) so please let me know if you have any!

Hasek /5

Gartner /10

Messier /10

Yzerman /10

Lemieux /10

Last card I picked up was from my usual Sunday 2 hour expedited Expo walkthrough. I believe the seller also had a Sundin from the set which I regret not at least inquiring about a price on.

Roy /10, ever so slightly 3 color with a silver streak at the bottom left that is hard to see from the scan.

And lastly a card I was able to pick up off xmitsui, thanks for the smooth deal! Some of you might know I went to highschool with Adam and we played on several sports teams together. Am excited to see how successful he's become! Am really happy I was able to land this card, arguably any individual player's 'holy grail' card.

First just to show off some terrible hair choices back in the day... me with the massive mop and Adam with the frosted tips.

and the card...

Adam Henrique Ultimate Rookie Shield 1/1

Thanks for the looks guys, comments are always appreciated!

Til next time! :beer:

Dave

how can a post like this go two days without a reply.
    great stuff. The Henrique is my favorite.