1 box of 13-14 Black Diamond - puttin on the foil edition

I had no parallels, no autos and my Quad Diamond RC was this

bd.jpg

No foil, no numbering, probably just a QA fail or did I hit something?
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

and I agree with you

putrid box overall, even for $50
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

yeah not even a parallel is super lame, i thought they were at least one per box?

I actually believe those no foil cards are rare .... people dont look at them the same way they do with UD Series 1 or 2 with no foil...... really might have a little gem there with the Nichushkin
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Not a good break but an interesting card, if its FT lmk who you collect or cmb, thanks

Tim
    Bucket: Hidden Content

LF: Winnipeg Jets & Bruin RC's, Ovechkin.
    Sets: 2012-13 Artifacts Patches # /15 /8 /5 and /1.
    2008-09 Black Diamond Quad Jersey Gold and Onyx.