Roethlisberger/Willie Parker Calling

guys any and all cards you have that are willing to trade please let me know my trade page is not updated and i am currently working on it as we speak so just tell me what you got and who you collect and i'll respond asap and see if we cant get something worked out.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    got a ben topps total...interested? looking for NICE parrish/williamson/CJ stuff or older skins

I've got TONS of base and what not of these guys, you lookin for that kinda stuff??? LMK and we'll work something out

Im lookin for Randy Moss RC's, Maurice Clarett's, and 05 SP Authentic RC's (non auto, auto, or auto patch LMK)

yea can you list what you got? i have about 70 roethlisberger cards and 1 willie card. but if its not a pain list what you got.

ya I can do that, but i've only got like 1 or 2 5000ct boxes right now with me, so we can only do some trading now LOL should have a fair amount of em though

gimme like 10 minutes

did you have any of the stuff im lookin for ????? or any Frank Gore's????

welp here's what i could find

Big Ben

05 Leaf Rookies & Stars #75
    05 Playoff Contenders #76
    05 Playoff Prestige #112
    05 SP Authentic #68
    05 Topps #112
    05 Topps BLACK #112
    05 Topps Chrome Throw Back #TB8
    05 Topps Heritage #302
    05 Upperdeck #144
    06 Elite #77

Willie Parker
    06 Ultra #151
    06 Topps DPP #82

LMK if you have anything from my wants, or if not feel free to throw some offers!!

I have these Ben Cards:
    2004 Fleer Tradition #333 Ben Roethlisberger
    2004 Fleer Tradition Signing Day #3 Ben Roethlisberger
    LMK if you need them Thanks

I have a few 2005 Heritage Parkers. I also have 2005 Hertiage Chrome Ben. I may have Turkey Red Ben too.

I am looking 2006 Topps Heritage, turkey red football or White SoxGU/AU.