Robert Griffin III auto cards - Opinion

It sounds like RGIII is getting benched this weekend infavor of Colt McCoy. Is RGIIIís playingcareer now as a backup QB or will he someday regain the skills he possessedbefore the major ACL injury? In your opinion,where does the value of his cards sit currently and where will they be a year from now?

I think all this means is that the head coach is gone at the end of the year. The owner of the Redskins is a fan of RGIII so I think he is safe in Washington and will go back to starting next year for them. Trading him away right now while is value is stupid considering they overpaid to get him and it looks like they are aware the team is trash so they are starting McCoy without doing further harm to Cousins or RGIII.

As for the value of his autographs they will never be at the levels they were when he was in his rookie season because he will never be that good again and even if he does his values will never return again. Wilson has already won a Super Bowl and Luck is putting up huge numbers every year. They and other new stars in then NFL will take away any attention to RGIII stuff going forward.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

You take a running quarterback's legs away and you have a pocket passer............and he's not a pocket passer.

i listed a bunch of mine because I need to lighten up on his stuff after this year. I do not believe they will ever be worth what they were in 2012.