Started My Own Framing Business - Check out my first 10! Gretzky +++

So after a long time of back and forth i went for it, got my business license and now am getting my 8x10s framed to sell. First ten came out amazing! Photos dont do justice but have a look :)

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Very nice! The bevel cut multi colored mats look great, my fave is the Lemiuex/Jagr but they are all outstanding! Good luck with the new biz.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

LF: Winnipeg Jets & Bruin RC's, Ovechkin.
    Sets: 2012-13 Artifacts Patches # /15 /8 /5 and /1.
    2008-09 Black Diamond Quad Jersey Gold and Onyx.

Very nicely done, you've got some talent there!

Thanks guys! So since the post, my first day making the above available for sale I made 1050$ from just 4. Great start!!

I would love the Jagr/Lemieux. I bet it's gone though.... is it? :)
    Looking for Run For The Cup cards from 1996-97 Black Diamond #/100.

Very cool. My favourite is the Rangers Cup Photo. Good luck with your new business.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2009-10 ITG 1972 Auto A-BP2 Park, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account